Jump in a GoCar and explore San Diego at your own pace in the world’s first storytelling car, then go on a two-hour speedboat tour of San Diego Bay!
- GoCar Must Be 21+ To Rent | Each GoCar Holds 2 People
One-hour tour through the heart of downtown San Diego
(All GoCars hold 2 people)
The first GoCar San Diego harbor tour takes you on a multi-cultural tour of the city, starting in Little Italy, where you learn about the rise and fall of San Diego’s Italian population. Your tour continues past the maritime history museum, the USS Midway, and into beautiful Seaport Village. You also get to travel past Horton Plaza, which just begs to be visited again after the tour ends.
After Horton Plaza, you make your way into the heart of San Diego, with a quick loop around the home of the San Diego Padres and into the historic Gaslamp Quarter, which after its reinvention is much more family-friendly than it used to be. As you leave the Gaslamp Quarter, you enter Banker’s Hill with is unique shops, which also borders the always beautiful Balboa Park.
- Little Italy
- Maritime Museum
- U.S.S. Midway
- Seaport Village
- Horton Plaza
- Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Park
- Bankers Hill
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar, not per person.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent. Must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license (international license is not necessary). GoCars do not accommodate car seats for children.
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.