The USS Midway Tour includes more than 60 exhibits that bring the beauty of naval aviation to life. Experience the fascinating legacy of this floating museum!
- Balboa Park & Downtown Scooter
- GoCar Downtown + Balboa Park Must Be 21+ To Rent | Each GoCar Holds 2 People
- Third Wheel Special, Go Car + Scooter Must Be 21+ To Rent | Each GoCar Holds 2 People
Explore “America’s Finest City” on the essential san Diego tour!
(All GoCars hold 2 people)
This is THE essential San Diego tour. See almost all of the greatest sights San Diego has to offer, from the visually stunning Balboa Park, which is littered with Spanish Renaissance-inspired architecture, to over a dozen museums, colorful flower gardens, and the world-renowned outdoor organ pavilion, all the way to the always-happening Hillcrest, which has a great variety of shops and restaurants. Hillcrest is known to have some of the best food in the county.
Best of all, you also get to see Downtown San Diego at its finest, from the Maritime Museum to the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Downtown San Diego is one of the best places in the world for its diversity and visual appeal. Don’t miss the best places San Diego has to offer on this must-see tour.
- Little Italy
- Maritime Museum
- U.S.S. Midway
- Seaport Village
- Horton Plaza Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Park
- Bankers Hill
- Balboa Park tour
- Balboa Park Rose Graden
- San Diego Zoo
- Hillcrest neighborhood
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar, not per person.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent. Must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license (international license is not necessary). GoCars do not accommodate car seats for children.
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned. All riders must sign a standard participant agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.